7732 SE 18th Ave, Portland, OR 97202
A selection of my professional copywriting work. (If you don't see something you'd like, please let me know.)
- Advertising Campaigns and Taglines. A handful of internal, client-facing, and B2B ad campaigns for which I was the primary or sole copywriter.
- Brochure. Kroger Prescription Plans Pharmacy Benefit Management program brochure, written for CB&S Agency, Portland, OR, as a freelancer.
- Direct Mail. Samples of broadcast emails to promote training courses and fundraise for an annual campaign:
- Brand Book. Contributed to concept and copy of this OptumHealth brand book as part of an ad agency creative team.
- Nonfiction/Journalism. The first chapter of Chasing Alaska (Lyons Press), a bestselling finalist for the Oregon Book Award.
- Essays/Creative Nonfiction. An essay on fly fishing and samurai culture for Gray's Sporting Journal.
- Technical Writing/Research. An example of the reports, articles, workbooks, course curricula, and other publications written for Idealware.